Please head over to Eat Love and Train to get the latest, this page is no longer maintained! Thank you!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Boris Bojinov


It is a great day of pride and joy to see our very own Boris Bojinov win a gold medal. I was proud of him when he won bronze a few weeks ago, too!
Long jump is hard, I get frustrated every time I watch him compete, especially on failed attempts...I just want to go...damn that plaster thing that he steps on, such a minuscule thing to screw up a long jump like that...and we are talking millimeters here, where the actual jump is like 8 meters and above...but I love the consistency, the perseverance, the character and all the hard work him and Milko have put into this. We all love him, go Boris!

We'll see that guy at the Olympics, mark my words :)

More Boris on POWERWINS

No comments: