as seen by Jonas Talkington
We just got done watching a movie called Zeitgeist. The plot in a nutshell: religion, education and the world order have only one goal: to make sure people believe myths so they get enslaved to produce money for the international bankers. Point taken.
I jokingly said to my husband: you know if there exists a training conspiracy, you must know about it, because you avoid working out like you would getting a chip inplanted by your government!
And here is what he said:
1. You are forced to spend money on fitness
2. It gets you used being under someone else's control
3. It releases angst, anxiety anger and aggression that can't be turned towards other things
4. It creates a heavy self-interest, so that social interaction is reduced
5. Creates a perpetual image of I-am-not-good-enough, I-should-be-better
6. It creates a subtle dependence on the medical industry (this was a long rant that went through insurance companies and entering the system as a geriatric patient)
7. It's a form of social control where people who do not possess the physical characteristics of good fitness cannot make it higher in the social hierarchy
8. It makes people believe (indirectly) that physical strength is more important than intelligence
Oh he could go on and on to play devil's advocate...it's always a pleasure to have a good midnight discussion!